Hard to believe we are coming up to our 6th week of not being able to meet at the building. We pray everyone is doing well and keeping safe. Hopefully you are hearing from our groups that are calling folks to check on them. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything.
Hope to get some news form Governor Abbott this weekend or early next week. We hope is to start meeting again soon. Some items to bring to your attention.
1. Be sure and check bulletin Dana is sending out each week for prayers request.
2. Dana will send an email with information regarding the Children’s homes we serve and current needs.
3. Our own Kaci Williams will be doing mission work next fall in Vienna, Austria. We had planned to do a special contribution in March, but this was not able to happen. So we are going to collect this week for special giving for Kaci’s trip. Please bring checks or cash Saturday AM during our normal time of handing out communion items. If you cannot get by Saturday please contact Brad Yurcho to make arrangements to collect for special giving. The Elders feel it is important to support our kids when they have the opportunity to do mission work.
4. Due to school not finishing the year at the building, we have decided to cancel VBS at the building. We are looking at some other things we can do during this time to reach out to kids in our community. We will keep you posted.
5. Youth News: Plans coming next week regarding Senior Sunday and recognizing Lindsey. Also youth will be doing a zoom meeting with Shane next Wednesday or Thursday. More detail early next week.
God Bless and we look forward to seeing everyone soon.